Saturday, January 6, 2018
1. GOD is an Awesome GOD. HE IS so faithful to me and helpful to me; better than I am to myself.
2. I believe we should all think well of every child of GOD and be grateful for them, no matter what mess they may be in. Do you Agree? Remember, if you are born again, YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. Think of yourself as you ought to think.
3. GOD loves us no matter what; His love is never-ending. If GOD loves you, shouldn’t you follow His Example? Then you will be able to truly love your neighbor too.
4. HOLY LORD GOD, You are my wisdom, my light, my life, and my strength. Help me to give Your Blessings away to others more freely. Help me to let Your Light, Life, and Love shine through more freely.
5. I need to learn how to love. To love without restraint, with no consideration for myself, nor thought of gain. To love continuously, endlessly, furiously. To love so purely with such strength and gentleness that it strengthens and brings life to everyone around me, even after I’ve gone.
6. The best compliment I could ever receive is “He loves well.” For GOD IS LOVE, and everyone that loves is born of GOD and knows GOD. When we love well, we are giving away the light and life GOD has placed within us of Himself; created in His Image and His Likeness–the Image and Likeness of LOVE.
7. Holy Father, help me to love well; not because it is a commandment, but because it is the joy of being what I am created to be, just like You.