Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1. I am seeing that though I may not express an opinion on whether or not something should be acceptable or legal, that I am finding these “things” are at worst more detrimental than their adherents admit, and at best, their claimed benefits – real or imagined –are but very poor substitutes for an intimate relationship with and faith in GOD and His Holy WORD. So I must consider: which really is the worst result?
2. Consider: James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Why not continuously submit (exist continually submitted) to GOD and continuously resist the devil, thereby keeping the devil continuously fleeing?
3. When we submit to GOD, we are standing facing GOD with our back turned to the devil. Why expose our back to the devil? Because GOD is our rereward (our rear guard). In other words, when we face Almighty GOD in humble submission to Him, we have exposed our back to the devil in faith, trusting GOD to “have our backs”. Ask yourself, who is the devil terrified of facing more: you or GOD?
4. Be a blessing right where you are at. Let the light and LOVE of GOD shine through you right now, where you are. You will be amazed!
5. The time we waste thinking about the bad that “could” have happened would be better spent thinking on GOD’s WORD, God’s Promises, and the good GOD wants for you.